Next 2 You Chris Brown y Justin Bieber

0
Letras de ultimas Canciones Traducidas
Next 2 You - Chris Brown y Justin Bieber (letra y video)You've got that smileThat only heaven can makeI'll pray to God every dayThat you keep that smileYou are my dreamThere's not a thing I won't doI'll give my life up for you'Cause you are my dreamAnd baby everything that I have is yoursYou will never go cold or hungryI'll be there when you're insecureLet you know that you're always lovely, girl'Cause you are the only thing that I got right nowOne day when the sky is fallin'I'll be standing right next to you, right next to youNothing will ever come between us'Cause i'll be standing right next to you, right next to youYou had my childYou would make my life completeJust to have your eyes only on meThat'd be mine foreverAnd baby everything that I have is yoursYou will never go cold or hungryI'll be there when you're insecureLet you know that you're always lovely, girl'Cause you are the only thing that I got right nowOne day when the sky is fallin'I'll be standing right next to you, right next to youNothing will ever come between usI'll be standing right next to you, right next to youWe're made for one anotherMe and youAnd i have no fearI know we'll make it throughOne day when the sky is fallin'I'll be standing right next to youOne day when the sky is fallin'I'll be standing right next to you, right next to youNothing will ever come between usI'll be standing right next to you, right next to youStand by my side, side, sideWhen the sky, falls, downI'll be there, i'll be thereYou've got that smileThat only heaven can makeI pray to God every dayTo keep you foreverGracias Por Tu Visita , Letras, Lyrics Videos Traducciones